MotoHorn trumpet air horn
MotoHorn 12V compressor
Relay with fuse
Wire connectors (5 extra)
12 & 18 AWG Wire
Bolts and rubbers for mounting
MotoHorn works on any vehicle that has a 12V battery
- Follow this user manual.
- Power off your motorcycle before the installation.
- Do not install MotoHorn directly to the stock horn wires, use 12 AWG wire.
- Wire connectors are heat shrinkable, do not use open flame near your bike.
- The air line can be extended without any loss of performance.
- Avoid hard bends on the air line to provide free air flow.
- Keep the compressor away from parts that produce a lot of heat.
- TIP: Install MotoHorn under the stock horn button and also keep your old horn for the best multi-tone effects.
If you follow the next steps, no mechanical or electrical knowledge is required
MOUNTING THE HORN
- MotoHorn trumpet can be unscrewed from its base, tighten it securely.
- Use the provided mounting plate for easier installation.
The most common mounting spots are the following: front frame bar, on the side of the motorcycle, under the saddlebags, attaching it to the gearbox cover bolts.
You can attach the trumpet to the plate and use its center holes to install it on your ride. We also provide the bolts and vibration damping rubbers that you can use.
For example: Using the stock horn bolt as the mounting point, or attaching the plate to the side of your front frame.
VIDEO — FRAME BAR MOUNTING
For the front frame bar installation, it is best to use different types of o-ring clamps. This installation method works on all motorcycles that have an open front frame.
MOUNTING THE COMPRESSOR
The compressor has a small bolting edge and can be bolted down to any available bolt. You can hide it underneath the saddle or under the stock horn cover. Leaving it open visible works well too.
WIRING THE HORN
12 AWG WIRE IS THICKER WIRE
18 AWG WIRE IS THINNER WIRE
INSTALLING THE RELAY
We recommend keeping the relay closer to the battery. For example: underneath the saddle.
Use 18 AWG wire and red connectors:
- Connect pin 85 and 86 to your stock horn wires.
The positive and negative can be switched up on these pins. Your relay is now operational.
Use 12 AWG wire and yellow connectors:
- Connect pin 30 to battery positive.
- Connect pin 87 to compressor positive.
- Connect compressor negative to the battery negative.
Congratulations! Your MotoHorn is ready to use!